Terms and Conditions – Coronavirus; COVID-19,
Date Updated: 28th April 2020
HIRE AGREEMENT Including TERMS and CONDITIONS of HIRE for Wannabe Street
Booking & Cancellation
1. Only a provisional booking can be made by telephone or email.
2. Full payment is required 24 hours prior to delivery – unless anyone in the household is displaying signs of Coronanvirus then the booking will be cancelled without charge.
3. All bookings will be confirmed by Wannabe Street upon receipt of a Booking Form.
4. On delivery of the requested items, you will be provided with the equipment in a sterilised condition and boxed where necessary. You will be provided with set up details for the zones.
5. All prices are subject to change at any time (excluding confirmed bookings).
6. If Wannabe Street cancels the booking (excludes reasons beyond our control), full monies will be refunded.
7. We are unable to guarantee the weather and therefore recommend that the equipment be used in line with weather conditions. We will not refund any monies if weather turns bad on or during the day of Hire and no alternative cover has been arranged.
1. It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the equipment and also to ensure that there will be adequate space surrounding the play zones. If sufficient space is not available at the house, we reserve the right to remove certain items, at our discretion, for health and safety reasons. However, you will still be charged for them.
2. We will arrange a time at booking for delivery and collection.
3. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure the drop off/collection point is accessible and unpopulated. Any restrictions (e.g. lack of parking, stairs) must be reported to Wannabe Street prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in an additional fee being payable by the Hirer.
4. The packages include free delivery to homes within South Hampshire. Houses beyond this area may incur a delivery fee. Please contact us for details.
5. We will endeavour to arrive on time, but Wannabe Street will not be held responsible for delay incurred due to circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic problems, bad weather).
6. Wannabe Street will provide details on how to set up the equipment which takes into account the full safety of the children, and therefore the equipment must not be moved off of the play area. We will not accept any responsibility for accidents, injury or damage during the period of hire. Please note, that some equipment boxes are heavy and may require 2 people to lift.
7. If damage or loss has occurred to any of the equipment , quotes will be sourced for replacement or mending and any extra costs will be charged to the Hirer.
Health & Safety
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring Wannabe Street to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1. The hire is for single household use only and not for large social gatherings in accordance with current Coronanvirus/COVID-19 guidance
2. Wannabe Street is suitable for ages 6 months to 5 years.
3. Please ensure that the equipment is kept in a clean condition – we will provide antibacterial wipes for the equipment to be wiped before collection. Please ensure the equipment that arrives in a sanitised box is left for collection in the same box.
4. No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the equipment, this will avoid choking and mess (please note if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
5. No party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the equipment.
6. No smoking or barbecues near the equipment.
7. A responsible Adult (over 18 years old) must supervise the equipment at all times. Wannabe Street do not supervise the event. Wannabe Street accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire.
8. Always ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
9. Children must not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
10. No pets or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the equipment.
1. The driver and vehicle are thoroughly sanitised before and after each booking.
2. Each zone after collection is sanitised and quarantined for 5 days after collection as the virus does not live that long on external surfaces.
3. All hire fees must be paid by bank transfer prior to delivery
4. Any damage to the equipment must be reported to Wannabe Street as soon as possible, and may result in an additional fee.
5. The Hirer will be responsible for any loss of equipment during the Hire Period and will be charged accordingly.
6. Wannabe Street are covered by Public Liability Insurance, and a copy of this is available on request.
Please note that all persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US on 07754 387254