Customer Privacy Notice
Why should you read this document?
During the course of dealing with us, we will ask you to provide us with minimal personal information (your personal data) This document is important as it allows us to explain to you what we will need to do with Your Personal Data, and the various rights you have in relation to Your Personal Data.
What do we mean by “Your Personal Data”?
Your Personal Data means any information that describes or relates to your personal circumstances. Your Personal Data may identify you directly, for example your name and/or address and/or email address.
In the context of providing you with detail in relation to Wannabe Street your personal data may include:
• Title, names, home address & post code and e-mail address
The basis upon which our Firm will deal with Your Personal Data
In order to perform that contract, and to arrange the products you require, we have the right to use Your Personal Data for communication purposes between you and Wannabe Street only.
How do we collect Your Personal Data?
We will collect and record Your Personal Data directly from you. This may be in the form of verbal communication, email or enquiry from our website.
We may obtain information from third parties where you have directly engaged their services to source childrens entertainment and they have in turn contacted us.
What happens to Your Personal Data when it is disclosed to us?
• Record and store Your Personal Data in our paper files, mobile devices and on our computer systems (websites, email, hard drives, and mailchimp). This information can only be accessed by Wannabe Street Partners and only when it is necessary to provide our service to you and to perform any administration tasks associated with or incidental to that service
• Use Your Personal Data for the purposes of responding to any queries you may have, or to inform you of any developments in relation to those products and/or polices of which we might become aware
Sharing Your Personal Data Your personal data will not be shared by Wannabe Street to third parties.
Security and retention of Your Personal Data Your privacy is important to us and we will keep Your Personal Data secure in accordance with our legal responsibilities. We will take reasonable steps to safeguard Your Personal Data against it being accessed unlawfully or maliciously by a third party. We also expect you to take reasonable steps to safeguard your own privacy when transferring information to us, such as not sending confidential information over unprotected email, ensuring email attachments are password protected or encrypted and only using secure methods of postage when original documentation is being sent to us. Your Personal Data will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format for a minimum of six years, or in instances whereby we have legal right to such information we will retain records indefinitely.
Your rights in relation to Your Personal Data You can:
• request copies of Your Personal Data that is under our control
• ask us to further explain how we use Your Personal Data
• ask us to correct, delete or require us to restrict or stop using Your Personal Data (details as to the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
• ask us to send an electronic copy of Your Personal Data to another organisation should you wish • change the basis of any consent you may have provided to enable us to market to you in the future (including withdrawing any consent in its entirety)
How to make contact with our Firm in relation to the use of Your Personal Data If you have any questions or comments about this document, or wish to make contact in order to exercise any of your rights set out within it please contact: Sherri Mackay-Nash, Wannabe Street, registered address 2 Valentine Villas, Bishops Waltham, SO 32 1BB ; 07754 387254If we feel we have a legal right not to deal with your request, or to action, it in different way to how you have requested, we will inform you of this at the time. You should also make contact with us as soon as possible on you becoming aware of any unauthorised disclosure of Your Personal Data, so that we may investigate and fulfil our own regulatory obligations.
Due to the nature of the business and the personal data that we hold it has not been necessary to register with the UK's data protection regulator, the ICO, who can be contacted through their website at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or by writing to Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.